Chelmsford Angling Association has acquired a long term lease on this 7 Acre Lake in 2013
Recently run as a trout syndicate. Members fly fishing have reported being smashed up by “monster carp” it is believed to hold approximately 200 carp. Sizes are unknown but carp to 30lb are rumoured.
If you want to fish a lake that has real mystery to it then this is the lake for you. So far carp to 28lb 8oz have been caught and sightings of bigger ones reported. trout to 6lb. Roach and rudd to 1lb 8 oz and a few tench are also present.
Guest tickets can be purchased online or by writing to membership secretary.
Please print PAYPAL receipt and produce to the bailiff on request.
1. Only one Guest ticket per member per day.
2. Guest tickets valid from 6am to 10pm.
3. Guest tickets are non-refundable / non-transferable.
4. Failure to produce PayPal receipt to a bailiff on request will result in you and your guest having to leave the lake.
Enter your post code in the box below for directions and google map to Micklem Mere gate. Or click the expand button above to get detailed direction
Brentwood A12 Junction (15 ) Harlow/Chelmsford
1. At junction 15, take the A414 exit to Harlow/Chelmsford (0.2 mi)
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Three Mile Hill/A414 heading to Harlow/Chelmsford Continue to follow A414 Go through 1 roundabout (2.2 mi)
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Waterhouse Ln/A138 Continue to follow A138 (1.4 mi)
4. Slight left at Pkwy/A138
5. Slight left at Rainsford Rd/A1060 Continue to follow A1060 (0.8 mi)
6. Turn right at Chignall Rd (1.0 mi)
7. Turn left to stay on Chignall Rd (0.2 mi)
8. Continue onto Chignal Rd (0.8 mi)
9. Continue onto Woodhall Hill (0.5 mi)
10. Turn right (0.5 mi)
11. Take the 1st right (0.5 mi)
Colcherster A12 Junction (20b ) Hatfield Peverel
1. At junction 20b, exit onto The St/B1137 toward Hatfield Peverel Continue to follow B1137 (2.4 mi )
2. Turn right at Waltham Rd (2.0 mi)
3. Turn left toward Wheeler's Hill (1.5 mi)
4. Continue straight onto Wheeler's Hill (0.4 mi)
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Essex Regiment Way/A130 (0.8 mi)
6. At Braintree Rd, take the 1st exit onto Braintree Rd/B1008 Continue to follow B1008 (0.9 mi)
7. Turn right at Chelmsford Rd (0.2 mi)
8. Turn left at Lark's Ln (1.1 mi)
There are two ways to Join Chelmsford Angling Association by post or online.
Please choose your option below.
Membership Form Join Online Now
For all membership enquiries please contact the membership secretary.
Telephone: 07840 881970 (6pm - 8pm)