This ¾ acre lake holds a very large head of both common and Mirror Carp. The areas of overhanging trees produce well in the warmer months. Surface baits work well with floating crust and dog biscuits being popular. Other species including Rudd, Roach and perch, make this another popular venue. The water on the roadside bank is 20ft (6m) deep in places.
Carp to 24 lbs, Roach to 1.5lb. Perch to 2lb and plenty of Rudd.
Guest tickets are now available via the members area. please login via the CAA home page.
If you experiance any issues please call 07973359172
Enter your post code in the box below for directions and google map to Broads Green gate. Or click the expand button above to get detailed direction
Brentwood A12 Junction (15 ) Harlow/Chelmsford
1. At junction 15, take the A414 exit to Harlow/Chelmsford (0.2 mi)
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Three Mile Hill/A414 heading to Harlow/Chelmsford Continue to follow A414 Go through 1 roundabout (2.2 mi)
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Waterhouse Ln/A138 Continue to follow A138 (1.4 mi)
4. Slight left at Pkwy/A138
5. Slight left at Rainsford Rd/A1060 Continue to follow A1060 (0.8 mi)
6. Turn right at Chignall Rd (1.0 mi)
7. Turn left to stay on Chignall Rd (0.2 mi)
8. Continue onto Chignal Rd (0.8 mi)
9. Continue onto Woodhall Hill (0.5 mi)
10. Turn right (0.5 mi)
11. Take the 1st right (0.5 mi)
Colcherster A12 Junction (20b ) Hatfield Peverel
1. At junction 20b, exit onto The St/B1137 toward Hatfield Peverel Continue to follow B1137 (2.4 mi )
2. Turn right at Waltham Rd (2.0 mi)
3. Turn left toward Wheeler's Hill (1.5 mi)
4. Continue straight onto Wheeler's Hill (0.4 mi)
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Essex Regiment Way/A130 (0.8 mi)
6. At Braintree Rd, take the 1st exit onto Braintree Rd/B1008 Continue to follow B1008 (0.9 mi)
7. Turn right at Chelmsford Rd (0.2 mi)
8. Turn left at Lark's Ln (1.1 mi)
Join Online Now
For all membership enquiries please contact the membership secretary.
Telephone: 07840 881970 (6pm - 8pm)