This ¾ acre lake holds a very large head of Carp, including Crucians. The areas of overhanging trees produce well in the warmer months with floating crust and dog biscuits a popular bait. A floating maggot feeder will also attract fish to the surface. Other species including Rudd, Roach, Perch, and Gudgeon make this another popular venue. The water on the roadside bank is 20ft (6m) deep in places.
Carp to 20lb+
Roach to 1.5lb. Perch to 2lb.
Guest tickets can be purchased online or by writing to membership secretary.
Please print PAYPAL receipt and produce to the bailiff on request.
1. Only one Guest ticket per member per day.
2. Guest tickets valid from 6am to 10pm.
3. Guest tickets are non refundable / non transferable.
4. Failure to produce PayPal receipt to a bailiff on request will result in you and your guest having to leave the lake.
Enter your post code in the box below for directions and google map to Broads Green gate. Or click the expand buttom above to get detailed direction to Broads Green
Brentwood A12 Junction (15 ) Harlow/Chelmsford
1. At junction 15, take the A414 exit to Harlow/Chelmsford (0.2 mi)
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Three Mile Hill/A414 heading to Harlow/Chelmsford Continue to follow A414 Go through 1 roundabout (2.2 mi)
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Waterhouse Ln/A138 Continue to follow A138 (1.4 mi)
4. Slight left at Pkwy/A138
5. Slight left at Rainsford Rd/A1060 Continue to follow A1060 (0.8 mi)
6. Turn right at Chignall Rd (1.0 mi)
7. Turn left to stay on Chignall Rd (0.2 mi)
8. Continue onto Chignal Rd (0.8 mi)
9. Continue onto Woodhall Hill (0.5 mi)
10. Turn right (0.5 mi)
11. Take the 1st right (0.5 mi)
Colcherster A12 Junction (20b ) Hatfield Peverel
1. At junction 20b, exit onto The St/B1137 toward Hatfield Peverel Continue to follow B1137 (2.4 mi )
2. Turn right at Waltham Rd (2.0 mi)
3. Turn left toward Wheeler's Hill (1.5 mi)
4. Continue straight onto Wheeler's Hill (0.4 mi)
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Essex Regiment Way/A130 (0.8 mi)
6. At Braintree Rd, take the 1st exit onto Braintree Rd/B1008 Continue to follow B1008 (0.9 mi)
7. Turn right at Chelmsford Rd (0.2 mi)
8. Turn left at Lark's Ln (1.1 mi)
There are two ways to Join Chelmsford Angling Association by post or online please choose your option below.
Membership Form Join Online Now
For all membership enquiries please contact membership secretary.
Telephone: 07840 881970 (6pm - 8pm)