Renamed in 2001 in memory of Irene Lewis. This was restocked during 1997 with Tench, Rudd, Crucian Carp. Quite a weedy lake, but clearing a small area can produce a good days sport on the waggler or feeder.
Tench to 3lbs, Roach and rudd to 1 lb 8 oz, Perch 2 lbs+, small bream, eels and odd Carp.
Guest tickets are now available via the members area. please login via the CAA home page.
If you experiance any issues please call 07973359172
Enter your post code in the box below for directions and google map to Boreham Renees Pool gate. Or click the expand button above to get detailed direction
Brentwood A12 Junction (19 ) Boreham
1. At junction 19, take the A130 exit to Sudbury/Braintree/Chelmsford (0.2 mi)
2. At the roundabout, take the 5th exit onto A130/B1137 heading to Colchester/London/A12/Basildon/Southend/Boreham (0.3 mi)
3. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto A138/B1137 heading to Boreham Continue to follow B1137 (1.5 mi)
4. The Cock Public House - turn left at Waltham Rd 0.6 mi
Colchester A12 Junction (20b) Hatfield Peverel
1. At junction 20b, exit onto The St/B1137 toward Hatfield Peverel
2. Continue to follow B1137 (2.4 mi)
3. The Cock Public House - turn left at Waltham Rd 0.6 mi
Entrance to fishery is just past “Herons” bungalow, prior to entrance to industrial units.
Entrance to The Folly is next left down the dirt track road.
Join Online Now
For all membership enquiries please contact the membership secretary.
Telephone: 07840 881970 (6pm - 8pm)