Renamed in 2001 in memory of Irene Lewis. This was restocked during 1997 with Tench, Rudd, Crucian Carp. Quite a weedy lake, but clearing a small area can produce a good days sport. stocked with a few carp + bream. Perch to 2.5lb
Guest tickets can be purchased online or by writing to membership secretary.
Please print PAYPAL receipt and produce to the bailiff on request.
1. Only one Guest ticket per member per day.
2. Guest tickets valid from 6am to 10pm.
3. Guest tickets are non-refundable / non-transferable.
4. Failure to produce PayPal receipt to a bailiff on request will result in you and your guest having to leave the lake.
Enter your post code in the box below for directions and google map to Boreham Renees Pool gate. Or click the expand button above to get detailed direction
Brentwood A12 Junction (19 ) Boreham
1. At junction 19, take the A130 exit to Sudbury/Braintree/Chelmsford (0.2 mi)
2. At the roundabout, take the 5th exit onto A130/B1137 heading to Colchester/London/A12/Basildon/Southend/Boreham (0.3 mi)
3. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto A138/B1137 heading to Boreham Continue to follow B1137 (1.5 mi)
4. The Cock Public House - turn left at Waltham Rd 0.6 mi
Colchester A12 Junction (20b) Hatfield Peverel
1. At junction 20b, exit onto The St/B1137 toward Hatfield Peverel
2. Continue to follow B1137 (2.4 mi)
3. The Cock Public House - turn left at Waltham Rd 0.6 mi
Entrance to fishery is just past “Herons” bungalow, prior to entrance to industrial units.
Entrance to The Folly is next left down the dirt track road.
There are two ways to Join Chelmsford Angling Association by post or online.
Please choose your option below.
Membership Form Join Online Now
For all membership enquiries please contact the membership secretary.
Telephone: 07840 881970 (6pm - 8pm)